Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Utah mountain fall colors

ORANGE CRUSH

Reaction score
This picture was shot at 8000 ft elevation during the fall color bloom just as it started snowing!

Attachments

• S CURVE MODIFIED #1.jpg
    S CURVE MODIFIED #1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: trustyone and KentA
Nice shots!
My son is guiding in Utah now. I hope he is seeing what you are seeing.
Thanks for letting his mother & I see it.

KentA, It depends where he is but i hope he is seeing the beauty that i was able to witness, thanks

Reactions: KentA
We were just there this past weekend. We drove up the Squaw Peak trail and then up the Alpine Loop past the Timpanogos trail parking area. We didn't drive all the way back to American Fork, but we did see some beautiful fall colors.

Alpine loop is well known for its fall beauty, i'm going up there thursday to take some video with my drone, i'll show some pictures when i'm done

Reactions: KentA
That is absolutely stunning!..... My Wife wants us to move to the Provo/Orem area near our youngest.....

Trustyone, Thanks! The Provo/Orem area is beautiful, you can be in the mountains in 5 -10 minutes. They are very rugged & beautiful, check out the youtube link of a video i made of the mountains above Provo & Salt Lake City.

Reactions: tony.palumbojr
OC. I actually watched this video on you tube before I purchased my XSP, that’s amazing. Small world in a sense, still a great video my friend, love your work

Thanks! I hope videos of mine & others pushed you to purchase the Autel, now get out & fly high in the sky! Oh ya baby!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm