Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Update Autel Explorer email account

kode3

Reaction score
Hello, I created an Autel account and flew 7 missions. I created this account using my personal email address but I want to update the account email address to my work email address and continue to use it for work related flights. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to update my email address for my Autel account and Google searches were no help. I know I can just create a brand new account but I don’t want to lose the 7 missions I have logged already.

Hello, I created an Autel account and flew 7 missions. I created this account using my personal email address but I want to update the account email address to my work email address and continue to use it for work related flights. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to update my email address for my Autel account and Google searches were no help. I know I can just create a brand new account but I don’t want to lose the 7 missions I have logged already.
Select on your Avatar, then select Account Details. You should find it there.

I don’t have an “Account Details” after clicking on he avatar. E8FCA349-B767-48E5-9D95-D03776A3D1AD.pngE1CBCFFC-DA7C-4C3F-BE31-0E3655DD8A5B.png

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials