Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Unbelievably frustrating

bseasmd

Reaction score
After becoming a huge fan of Autel equipment, I think they've finally pushed me away.

I ordered replacement rotors, only to find that the aircraft no longer fits in the rugged case unless the rotors are removed.

Autel's answer was along the lines of, "Yeah, sorry. We don't have plans to fix that. Tough luck."

This was likely it for me, and I'll almost certainly offload my Autel equipment.

Happy holidays, folks!

I don't understand your definition of "fitting" if you are talking about "rotor = props". I have replacement props on and the drones fits.
If "rotors = motors" then you'll have to take pictures.

After becoming a huge fan of Autel equipment, I think they've finally pushed me away.

I ordered replacement rotors, only to find that the aircraft no longer fits in the rugged case unless the rotors are removed.

Autel's answer was along the lines of, "Yeah, sorry. We don't have plans to fix that. Tough luck."

This was likely it for me, and I'll almost certainly offload my Autel equipment.

Happy holidays, folks!
the words 'unbelievably frustrating' sounds like 'extreme overreaction'! The unbelievable frustrating era of sUAS were 5-10 years ago. Now that things have settled down significantly stuff still does happen but no where near on the scale of way back then. So stop whining and get your exact knife out!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain