Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tripltek 8" Pro Tablet for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price: 700.00 Firm. Includes both tablet holders and mounts, about $150.00+ value. All like new.

SPECS:

PRO CPU 8GB RAM 256 GB ROM
The Most powerful version Powerful version
Enhanced Graphic Processor 3D APPs
Android 10
For professionals who want everything
Larger Ultra High-Resolution Display, Larger Battery, Sleek design 0.6 inches wide, lighter weight, and more storage.
ARM 2.0Ghz FinFET (12FFC) 8 core 64 bits
Mali-Mali-G72MP3 (900Mhz)
8 GB RAM
256 GB ROM
Android 10
SD Card Size: max size1TB
Front Camera: 21.0MP (AF) with flash led
Rear Camera: 8.0MP
Battery: 12,200mAh
Screen: 8 inch 2560*1600 QHD industrial 1200 nits

Touch Panel Capacitive toughened glass 9H IPGlove touch/Active capacitance pen

You'll have to try really hard to find complaints about this one. Links Below

Lifthor Mount
Tripltek Tablet 8" Pro
7" Pro vs 8" Pro Video

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthonydotcom
Bumping this one because it’s a hell of a deal. I just purchased my tripltek8 a few weeks ago along with a sky fire mount. When you add those up with taxes it was easily $1000.

Hi, why are you selling it? Is there still a warranty in effect with it?

Hi, why are you selling it? Is there still a warranty in effect with it?
Works perfect, just purchased the Smart Controller and don’t have a need for it any longer. as for the warranty, it was purchased in February so whatever would be left from that. It’s an awesome tablet and an actual phone. Thr ew in the two mounts just to not have to deal with returning them.

Works perfect, just purchased the Smart Controller and don’t have a need for it any longer. as for the warranty, it was purchased in February so whatever would be left from that. It’s an awesome tablet and an actual phone. Thr ew in the two mounts just to not have to deal with returning them.
Thanks for getting back to me. I am interested in your Tripltek-8". Why did you decide to go with the "smart controller" instead of the Tripltek?

The simplicity of it. I’ll miss all the other features of the tripltek and lord knows there are a lot but I could not afford to keep both or I gladly would without hesitation. Wife told me to sell the tablet before I buy the controller for even more money and I did, at least as far as she knows! It really is a sweet deal especially with the two types of mount with it.

Good morning, I was hoping you lived a little closer so I could come over and check out the tablet. Sounds like a very good deal you're offering. However, I checked on the warranty for the tablet and it is for one-year, but it looks like it is not transferable to a second buyer. Thank you for getting back to me but I'm going to pass on the deal. Have a great Memorial Day weekend...

Bumping this one because it’s a hell of a deal. I just purchased my tripltek8 a few weeks ago along with a sky fire mount. When you add those up with taxes it was easily $1000.
i can get it a lot cheaper on Ebay !

No point in resurrecting a 1 year old classifieds thread. It was either sold (and the OP did not update the title to reflect that change) or it is no longer being offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials