Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Today's experience

Peter Goldwing

Reaction score
I took my boat and went for a search mission for a drone I have lost a few months ago. I did a rectangular mission at 33 ft high and went for 5 grids along the area I suspected the drone went down.
As soon as the drone left I relized I forgot the camera protector on. I tried to pause the drone with a short press of the button to no avail . Then I pressed longer and Im not quite sure it obeyed my command. I pressed the return home and it did just that.
When I got home I retrieved the card impatiently to watch it on my computer. Nothing, nada,zip.
I thought maybe I forgot to press record button. I put the card back in the drone and tried to record video. The app and my transmitter warn me the card is full.
I tried again into the computer and nothing. My son brought is laptop and same results. When he opened it Up it said 98% full.
but no video or anything else in there. I took another card out of my camera and it works fine in the drone and in the computer.
After I played a bit with it trying to defragment it it quit showing on my and my sons computer. Totally dead.
I guess I have to call Autel again

You shouldn't defrag a solid state drive. It doesn't do anything but waste read and writes. What you should do is just format it. That card can be fixed. Just put it in another computer or a phone etc... and it should see it and format it.
Search online for "micro sd card not recognized fix". I've fixed a dozen or more.

Oh, and you don't need to download any programs to do it so if a site says you need to, just use the next in the search. There's a few ways. Probably the easiest is to use Windows disk management tool and just rename the drive. Then you can format it.

Thanks for your input. I found that there is nothing wrong with the card but the card adapter to USB dosnt work anymore. Theyre cheap so ill buy another one. The bad part is that I deleted all the video so I have to go back.

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691