Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Thunderdrones

swings16

Reaction score
Had such a fine experience using the services of Thunderdrones recently that i had to share with you all.He also works on Autel products and next time if + when i have a problem Thunderdrones will will be my go to...his communication...fast service...constant updates re the work being done and the Price ! I was very happy and satisfied dealing with him.

Reactions: macoman and Ansia
Had such a fine experience using the services of Thunderdrones recently that i had to share with you all.He also works on Autel products and next time if + when i have a problem Thunderdrones will will be my go to...his communication...fast service...constant updates re the work being done and the Price ! I was very happy and satisfied dealing with him.
What happened to your drone? If I am not mistaken, last time you had a crash and sent it to Autel for repairs.

What happened to your drone? If I am not mistaken, last time you had a crash and sent it to Autel for repairs.

What a memory you have !

YES...i had heard of Thunderdrones but when my crash...a serious one..the whole camera/gimble took it on the chin and totally destroyed i thought to use Autel for such a serious issue

as time went on i had heard such positive feedback re Thunderdrones that i wanted to use them on my next issue of any type...luckily Autel did fine work...a fair + good price

Autel was up on my next try of repair outfits for Drone repair...i was influenced by all the many positive remarks by the members here saying how all around Great service/Price and turn around at Thunderdrones

i did well on both...in the future i will use Thunderdrones...my experience was that good

Reactions: Ansia
What a memory you have !

YES...i had heard of Thunderdrones but when my crash...a serious one..the whole camera/gimble took it on the chin and totally destroyed i thought to use Autel for such a serious issue

as time went on i had heard such positive feedback re Thunderdrones that i wanted to use them on my next issue of any type...luckily Autel did fine work...a fair + good price

Autel was up on my next try of repair outfits for Drone repair...i was influenced by all the many positive remarks by the members here saying how all around Great service/Price and turn around at Thunderdrones

i did well on both...in the future i will use Thunderdrones...my experience was that good
OH...forgot to answer your question...camera card stuck UPSIDE down in my Mavic Pro

not a big deal but it showed me all the fine aspects of the customer service and price dealing with Thunderdrones

Reactions: Ansia
Since i got my Evo i haven't used my Mavic pro

I took it out just to put it through a little work out

it flew perfectly and i was happy knowing that not having used it in close to a year...it flew as if it was just out of the box...NEW

i wanted to record my flight...when back from my flight and trying to look at the video i realized that i had f'd up

i had put the card in UPSIDE DOWN

RRRRRRRRRRRR

Lesson learned...no harm..only a small dent in the pocket

Since i got my Evo i haven't used my Mavic pro

I took it out just to put it through a little work out

it flew perfectly and i was happy knowing that not having used it in close to a year...it flew as if it was just out of the box...NEW

i wanted to record my flight...when back from my flight and trying to look at the video i realized that i had f'd up

i had put the card in UPSIDE DOWN

RRRRRRRRRRRR

Lesson learned...no harm..only a small dent in the pocket
Didn't the Mavic tell you it had no SD card?

@thunderdrones is owned by a responsible person and very good price in their services.

Reactions: swings16
Wonder why they are not listed as a Authorized Dealer on Autels web site ?

He may not be AUTHORIZED but he said that he does work on Autel products and i would use his services on BOTH my Evo and Mavic Pro again...i have used Autel for a crash that destroyed my Camera /Gimbal...I was equally satisfied with dealing with Autel...BOTH do fine work at a fair price...a very GOOD thing

Hmm...I was not and do not know of being notified by my Mavic re the card...as i mentioned i had not flown the Mavic for a year or more and it was a quick spin to check how it was working after a year of dormancy...it flew as NEW...My error on the card...not taking the time to do it the RIGHT way...lesson learned

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert