Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This or anafi please help

i own among other drones a mp,mpp and an alpine white.
since buying the Evo i haven't touched any of my drones,not that they dont still appeal to me but that the Evo appeals that much to me,

Reactions: SRJ_North East_CT
So I am wondering which to get. I will not buy dji as I hate there nfz control. So looking at the evo and the anafi. My questions are is the evo wifi like anafi or like ocusync. Second how quiet is the evo as I fly around animals for filming. Whst are the biggest issues people are facing with evo right now.
Get the EVO.

i own among other drones a mp,mpp and an alpine white.
since buying the Evo i haven't touched any of my drones,not that they dont still appeal to me but that the Evo appeals that much to me,

How does it compare to your mp. And mpp is it a quiet as the evo. Do you think the evo is worth 300 more than the mp fly more since its 700 on prime day.

How does it compare to your mp. And mpp is it a quiet as the evo. Do you think the evo is worth 300 more than the mp fly more since its 700 on prime day.
while its still new to me,i really cant see anything that my mps does better.
some may call me a fanboy but im just that impressed with it.
i think autel planned their release perfectly by catching dji off guard,dji was really pushing a july 18 release but just couldnt produce,i think this will be a big issue for dji as a few weeks can make or break,

Have you tried the Anafi yet?

So I have gotten 2 full battery trials today. I have to say it's a very nice drone. Camera wise it's nothing like the p4p I had but that's a different beast. I will say it is a good camera and has some good footage. I really like how quiet it is I mean seriously quiet. I can go up about 30 feet and can't hear it. Unless flying in sport mode fast then I need closer to 60 feet. But so far connection over my subdivision in northern Virginia I can go about a bit over a mile in heavy wifi. Out in the park I get around 2 miles. The camera modes I'm still playing with but some are very cool like dolly zoom and camera man. It follows really well. I love being able to usb c charge it's so convenient. Overall so far I'm very happy with it but these are initial impressions so gonna give it a week and see. Also I do get about 25 mins per charge.

From the owner of the video not me :)

"tested maximum speed in Follow and it was 28 mph, far from the H and Halo's 40+ mph. But under this speed(80% of what I do) Anafi performs very well, the footage is amazingly smooth for a 320 gram drone. I noticed today Anafi can accelerate and decelerate more quickly than the larger/heavier drones for precise Follow; although they can fly faster. Anafi has some moves the others don't I look forward to exploring them."

Reactions: KentA

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d