Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This is where I live..

Hi! Francis, this is where I live.
Loos-en-Gohelle.jpg

You take France and you make him do 180 ° .....moqueur dji.gif

Yes, after the subtle death of my Inspire, four years of service, 179 flights in 30 hours and 362 kms in the wings.
After a prayer in his memory at the church, as I approached the "Autel", this one blew me away from "EVOlute" on something more transportable.
That's the whole story.
I did not want the woes of MAJ Dji, his NFZ stupid etc ...
My Inspire had returned under a firmware of 2016 and found that better.
The accident of the Inspire is my fault, bad appreciation of the distance of the cliff, turn too wide and a moment of inattention.

Reminds me of Northern Italy, Austria and parts of Switzerland. You live in a part of France that looks like it still has old world charm — you’re so lucky! Beautiful.

Reactions: Franlac
Reminds me of Northern Italy, Austria and parts of Switzerland. You live in a part of France that looks like it still has old world charm — you’re so lucky! Beautiful.
Thank you Hilo.
I live in the middle of France along the Rhone Valley, the Mediterranean Sea, French Alps are at 3:00 from home, the Atlantic Ocean at 5:00 and Paris also ..
At my place there is still a lot of place with a varied nature, and clean air, next to me there is one of the 10 least contaminated villages in the world, it's called "Roisey"

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Thank you Hilo.
I live in the middle of France along the Rhone Valley, the Mediterranean Sea, French Alps are at 3:00 from home, the Atlantic Ocean at 5:00 and Paris also ..
At my place there is still a lot of place with a varied nature, and clean air, next to me there is one of the 10 least contaminated villages in the world, it's called "Roisey"
We can see that! I’ve been to France several times, and only small towns in rural Brittany (outside Rennes) and Normandy come close to your quaint village. Lucky you!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials