Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Thinking of Autel

justcruisin

Reaction score
Hello,

Thinking of making the switch from DJI.

How user friendly and well supported are the waypoint features?

Currently using Litchi on a Smart Controller with a Mavic 2 Pro to shoot long duration video tours of communities.

Does Autel have similar capabilities?

thanks

Autel app and waypoints? Your funny! The amount of time I loose in the air with my drone stopping at every waypoint, in a mapping mission, continues to drive me mad. I have given up on Autel ever finding a solution to this. I think many others have also given up on Autel ever offering smooth transition thru waypoints.

For information, when I saw the kind of shitty waypoint mission the Evo1 was doing and then saw that the Evo2 was doing exactly the same kind of Mission and that there was no evolution since they made an Evo2 based on the same flight platform as the 1.
The purchase of an Evo2 quickly turned into the purchase of a Mavic 2 Pro that I am perfectly happy with and does all the great Litchi missions for me.
Also for information, The Litchi missions will soon be also implemented on the Mavic Air 2s.
Not everyone can afford the DJI platform and flight system. The others must be satisfied with the old style Px3, Px4.
Dji denies sharing his flight module.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy