Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The New DJI Spark

UncleDunk

Reaction score
Any thoughts about the new DJI Spark? Pretty amazing technology. I wonder what the folks at Autel are saying? To see the announcement event, go to YouTube and search for DJI Live Event - Introducing the DJI Spark. Perhaps this new technology will hold Autel's feet to the fire and force them to move off center.

It definitely looks like a toy. The Yuneec Breeze looks like a much better selfie drone with 4k video. The only thing that makes it stand out is the new software with the different gesture things.

It may be a toy, but we must recognize the innovative ability of DJI.
While Autel released its XSP, DJI released the Mavic, Mavic Pro, and now the Spark.
Autel still could not update the firmware of its only mass consumer product.
Too much difference to be able to stay in the market

While Autel released its XSP, DJI released the Mavic, Mavic Pro, and now the Spark.

I could not agree more, Autel is nothing more then a bunch of basement programmers that are doing a very poor job. I had high hopes for this company.

I agree that DJI does a very good job creating new products and ideas, but DJI also has a rocky relationship with quality control it seems. No company is perfect. The other companies need to invest more in their software development.

Hey all - for any of you interested in following the Spark release and first reports as they begin shipping we just launched the new SparkPilots forum. Thanks!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jstewie86