Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

That right finger wheel

T.J.N.

Reaction score
What is this little finger wheel on the right side of the controller? It's something with the cam I believe but does nothing but beep at me when I try to use. What's the purpose? Thanks guys for any and all advice!!! Also I have not had time to research these things but also my IPAD2 does not work with this app. Any suggestions on this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this little finger wheel on the right side of the controller? It's something with the cam I believe but does nothing but beep at me when I try to use. What's the purpose? Thanks guys for any and all advice!!! Also I have not had time to research these things but also my IPAD2 does not work with this app. Any suggestions on this issue?

It controls the iris of the camera .. how bright your video or photo will be

Reactions: Mr $panky
It controls the iris of the camera .. how bright your video or photo will be

Shouldn't I be able to tell something though on my screen when I mess with it? All I notice is it beeps

Shouldn't I be able to tell something though on my screen when I mess with it? All I notice is it beeps

the wheel is to adjust exposure.
if you scroll it away from you it should start to brighten the image, if you scroll it towards you, it should darken image.

If you have the exposure locked, it won't do anything except beep at you. Also, if you're trying to go higher/lower than the settings will permit, it also does nothing but beep.

The other day, I noticed that mine remembered the EV setting from the previous flight, even though I had removed the batteries for charging, etc. (probably the app doing this) It's probably remembering the white balance setting too. I ended up shooting some overexposed video until I figured out what was going on. I'll probably need to do some more experimentation to figure out all the undocumented camera operations.

All are correct....here's another one for you to play with!! You can also press it to change something else......

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials