Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Texas, House Bill 1643 to ban drone flights over feedstock.

Yep, Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Well that could be true but you really should know what is on the list so you don't get yourself into trouble :)

(i) A petroleum or alumina refinery;
(ii) An electrical power generating facility, substation, switching station, or electrical control center;
(iii) A chemical, polymer, or rubber manufacturing facility;
(iv) A water intake structure, water treatment facility, wastewater treatment plant, or pump station;
(v) A natural gas compressor station;
(vi) A liquid natural gas terminal or storage facility;
(vii) A telecommunications central switching office or any structure used as part of a system to provide wired or wireless telecommunications services;
(viii) A port, railroad switching yard, trucking terminal, or other freight transportation facility;
(ix) A gas processing plant, including a plant used in the processing, treatment, or fractionation of natural gas;
(x) A transmission facility used by a federally licensed radio or television station;
(xi) A steelmaking facility that uses an electric arc furnace to make steel; [or]
(xii) A dam that is classified as a high hazard by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality; or
(xiii) A concentrated animal feeding operation, as defined by Section 26.048, Water Code; or
(B) if enclosed by a fence or other physical barrier obviously designed to exclude intruders:
(i) Any portion of an aboveground oil, gas,or chemical pipeline;
(ii) An oil or gas drilling site;
(iii) A group of tanks used to store crude oil, such as a tank battery;
(iv) Aan oil, gas, or chemical production
facility;
(v) An oil or gas wellhead; or
(vi) Aany oil and gas facility that has an active flare [that is enclosed by a fence or other physical barrier that is obviously designed to exclude intruders].

Reactions: Terry and TAMU1996
Reactions: TAMU1996
so they have never had an issue????? I see whats going on here they are trying to protect there investment so people don't see the tru farming practices of factory farms and they're scared....

Reactions: brian bwin

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials