Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tablet holder for EVO 1 or 2 controler... £9.99 ($12.0)

charmin

Reaction score
RC GearPro Portable Tablet Mount Bracket Holder Stand for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Air/Spark Drone Remote

This will fit EVO (1 and 2 the same..) controllers with a little modification, once on it is pretty firm but not perfect but better than those cheap extenders, I use it with a 9" tablet no problem with sun shroud.

You will need to remove the original holder first, on the new holder cut through the plastic that would go across the edges of the screen but leave the top bar part, tidy up with sandpaper.

The lower side will clip in place but I also took off the very end of the plastic to make it fit a bit better, once clamped it won't move..

Once clamped, mark the back plastic where the original screw went through, drill a hole in exactly the right position, take your time... use the original screw which fits fine, this helps to hold all of it together but a lot of the weight is on the clamped parts so distributed much better..

To release it for storage it is best to leave it on the controller and remove the lower horizontal adjuster screw and slide the upper holder part from there, takes 30 seconds.

This is cheap but quite well made, obviously not as good as the aluminium one at $85 + and is heavy... but I have tried the simple extender etc, this is much better and cheap, bought 2...
take your time doing it and mine you cannot tell it is not as per the original and feels much safer.

RC GearPro Portable Tablet Mount Bracket Holder Stand for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Air/Spark Drone Remote

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials