Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sweet Deal

ORANGE CRUSH

Reaction score
I just got a sweet deal for $500!!:D This guy was selling an orange XSP, 2 controllers (1 of the brand new with plastic still on it), 3 batteries, 16 props (12 of them in packages still), Samsung Tab A6 (8" screen), 2 cases, 2 chargers & 2 of everything else with less than 3 hours on it all. It was bought in September & is still under warranty, including the Tab A7. I got the original receipt too! He said he had purchased an XSP in August & went flying when he tried to fly under a overpass with a river under it & lost his ship in the water. He went out a week later and bought a new XSP but flew it very little due to being scared he was going to lose it again. It sat for about 4 months until he decided to sell it to me. Wow this just doesn't happen very often, meaning a very sweet deal!:D

Last edited:
some folks are like that, they have a bad experience flying and never want to do it again. Great Deal for sure.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I do, that's why i got it, for a backup and/or parts to keep my bird flying as long as i can, I'm not going to keep investing in new birds, i like the one i have.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I'm one jealous mo-fo,,, ;) But then again, I think my XSP will continue to be trouble-free.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen