Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Summer is Coming | My very first short film!

Rocco Germani

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm excited to say that after a long 3 months of Quarantine, I have finished my very first short film. The final product differed very greatly from my original plans, but these strange times have caused us to make many changes, and the changes I made to the film because of it made it better, in my opinion. I hope you all enjoy my film and remember, it is my very first one, so go easy with the criticism haha

All gear used:
Autel Robotics Evo 1
Canon EOS T6i + EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 17-35mm f/2.8L, and EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6

Here is the link:

I'm excited to say that after a long 3 months of Quarantine, I have finished my very first short film. The final product differed very greatly from my original plans, but these strange times have caused us to make many changes, and the changes I made to the film because of it made it better, in my opinion. I hope you all enjoy my film and remember, it is my very first one, so go easy with the criticism haha

All gear used:
Autel Robotics Evo 1
Canon EOS T6i + EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 17-35mm f/2.8L, and EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6

Here is the link:
Very well done! Love the creativity, the editing—and the pacing... ???

I liked it. I'm sure it was a lot of fun putting it all together (tough too i'm sure). The angles and perspectives like looking through leaves and the bottom of the porch at people were nice. Beautiful view at the end too. Good job!

Reactions: Rocco Germani
I liked it. I'm sure it was a lot of fun putting it all together (tough too i'm sure). The angles and perspectives like looking through leaves and the bottom of the porch at people were nice. Beautiful view at the end too. Good job!
Thank you! I appreciate you watching, it was fun to make, although challenging at times, in the end it was great!

Reactions: Tufargon
i must have a short attention span these days, i made it thru 50 seconds and had to bail, its a lot of work making movies and holding peoples attention with action or a good story is what it takes.

i think photography is way easier than film making

i must have a short attention span these days, i made it thru 50 seconds and had to bail, its a lot of work making movies and holding peoples attention with action or a good story is what it takes.

i think photography is way easier than film making
Yeah it's not for everyone. Photography is quicker since people don't have to interact with photos very long but even still it's a challenge to create something compelling with both photo and video.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo