Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Stream Live Feature?

Dish36

Reaction score
I m relatively new to drone piloting and the XSP in general. Does the Starlink app have a live stream option? I have both Android/iOS apps.

Thanks in advance

It has not only a screen on the controller, you connect your android or ipad, (mini 2 or higher) and the streaming is awesome.

Reactions: Delta Blue
What program? I can't seem to find it within the star link app. I use either iPhone 6splus or Galaxy S6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What program? I can't seem to find it within the star link app. I use either iPhone 6splus or Galaxy S6

I guess I don't quite understand what you're trying to do. I don't know what you want to stream and where you want it stream to, Sorry.

I'm not referring to the live stream or feed between the drone and the connected device but a live stream to socal media ie Facebook or YouTube, etc. I know the phantom has that ability want sure if the XSP does

I'm not referring to the live stream or feed between the drone and the connected device but a live stream to socal media ie Facebook or YouTube, etc. I know the phantom has that ability want sure if the XSP does

Thank you for explaining, I understand what you what you are asking. I am sorry I have no knowledge of the XSP streaming.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga