Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Statement From Kenneth AR

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Kenneth AR I usually don't comment to the rumor mill but this is getting a little bit overboard so I will...

Starting with the current state of things...

There is a firmware beta going on and we continue to investigate, fix and update other the new few weeks. The final release date will depend on issues found and fixed.

SDK is complete and is being tested. Documentation, sample app, website, etc is all nearing completion. Release will be same as firmware release as the 2 are tightly tied together.

A new beta app update will start testing this week or next with release to the app store beta as soon as it passes QC in China and Seattle test teams.

FLIR is still coming, we are awaiting firmware updates to correct issues found during our testing. Once we get them from FLIR the release should be shortly thereafter. Our work is finished and in fact the functionality for FLIR is in the app already.

New aircraft update:

I am not ready to share details; I know there are many rumors but for now I can only say that Autel Robotics is NOT going out of business! There are new things in the pipes.

Any hint on what new goodies will be in the new app? Active track anyone?

Oh, and what am gonna do with this truck load of used XSPs and batteries I bought up on Ebay because of the imminent collapse of the company?:p

Last edited:
Asking about new equipment should not affend anyone. It shows that consumers are willing to invest more of their hard earned money into that company. I for one am one of those people. I've been saving and waiting quietly for word on a new xsp. To here from autel brings great satisfaction that I made the right decision. Keep on rocking AR. AND GET THAT NEW QUAD MADE PUBLIC. please

Reactions: mutuels and Wrsdas
I love these Guys....Say what you want...but these guys are awsome...they have taken care of issues i have had without even a blink of a eye...there number one with me...If you buy a differnt drone good luck with there customer support..I own a DJI Drone too..it just sits on the shelf...paper weight

Any hint on what new goodies will be in the new app? Active track anyone?

Oh, and what am gonna do with this truck load of used XSPs and batteries I bought up on Ebay because of the imminent collapse of the company?:p
You can throw the batteries at your bird the next time it decides to roost in a pecan tree.

Reactions: Arbaxter
I love these Guys....Say what you want...but these guys are awsome...they have taken care of issues i have had without even a blink of a eye...there number one with me...If you buy a differnt drone good luck with there customer support..I own a DJI Drone too..it just sits on the shelf...paper weight
Put the DJI on eBay pick -n- pull page for phantoms

Reactions: Bluekobra
My dad caught kitchen table on fire 3:00 in morning . Put lighter fluid in a ecig I bought him.. he has alhimers

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials