Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Starpoint positioning module

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
After my bout with the tree, my drone appears to be working A-OK, but I was concerned about the Starpoint module. Just wanted to be sure it was working good when the new firmware came out, so I contacted TS and heard back from Jason.

Thanks for contacting Autel. The star point system doesn't actually work at the moment. It will come on with the next firmware that should happen in the next couple weeks. However look inside the vents and there should be a blue light on in there. That will tell you whether it is working.

I have a blue light, so I guess I'm OK. Hopefully "in the next couple weeks" we'll all be smiling.:D

Reactions: Wrsdas
Think I told you it does nothing before did I not? LOL
That you did. It's kinda confusing when some say it does a little something, and others say it does nothing, But, hopefully in a few weeks it will be doing everything it should have been doing from the beginning. Kinda weird to have something on there that don't do didly squat.:eek:

Yup I totally agree about the "don't do didly squat" part. I spend a lot of time on the forums and facebook and most times I can retain some information in my pea brain and that was one of them. Someone posted this a while back that customer service said it does sweet F all till the new firmware comes out.
Getting tired of waiting for this new firmware. Summer is coming and soon will be gone up north here where we get 2 months of good fishing and 10 months of tough boating :)

This long anticipated fix all firmware update must be hard to develop and perfect because it sure is taking a long time. Do Autel's engineers just work on it when the have spare time?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert