Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Starlink Issue

jjpish68

Reaction score
So this has happened in my last two flights. I send her up and start shooting video. I see a photo I want to take, I stop video and tap on camera to take picture and starlink gets stuck in camera mode circle keeps going around camera and I can't get back to video. I fly back land shut everything down and send her back up to continue shooting video. I cant believe this is how it should be. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix for this issue?

Thanks

I don't think it should be that way. I flew today and alternated between video and photos with no issues.

jjpish68,
While I cannot answer your concern others might be able to. It might be useful to give some of the following information: ios or android, which version of each, the tablet you are using, and what version of starlink and firmware you are using.
You can always contact Autel.
BTW: I mainly record video and have only 'accidentally' taken any photos... but when I have done that, I do not believe the procedure you have gone through is what happened with me.

It sounds like a 'mobile device' problem, rather than a problem with Starlink. Do you have an Apple device with iOS 11.2 on it? If so, that would be a problem. If not, give Autel a call.

I am using my IPhone 6 Plus ISO version 11.1.2 Starlink version 2.0.5.

Thank you

I am using my IPhone 6 Plus ISO version 11.1.2 Starlink version 2.0.5.

Thank you
That's likely the problem. Do not rely on Starlink until Apple comes out with 11.2.5. There are all sorts of reported issues as confirmed by Autel. The new IOS release should begin to become available next week, so the press release says.

Reactions: jjpish68

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791