Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Starlink App Qustions???

DroneDriver

Reaction score
Re: Ver. 1.4.24

1. Does anybody know what "Camera View Quick Launch" does? And when to use it?
  2. Under "Flight Records," I see new flights created post software update, but how do you import/sync the flights that are already recorded on the drone? Also, I noticed that if you start your motors (without the intent to fly) then shut them off, it records a flight. I can't figure out how to delete a false flight.
  3. After selecting "FLY"(Autopilot) either ORBIT or WAYPOINT, setting up and then activating... When I start filming I can't see if my movie starts or stops. The camera status screen disappears. Any ideas?

On #3 you can hide the autopilot screen by tapping "Hide" at the top. That may give you visibility of the camera controls again, but I haven't tested that myself.

The Hide command is at the top of the Autopilot (waypoint) window.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-02-10-41-41.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-02-10-41-41.png
    845 KB · Views: 35
I'm having problem getting starling app to connect. If I plugged my mobile device in RC before linking the AC and rc neither will link. After I do link I often get no video connected message. What I do is link the AC and Rc then plugged my mobile device in. I think my video connection problem was caused my a loose connection. Anyone have similar issues?

I'm having problem getting starling app to connect. If I plugged my mobile device in RC before linking the AC and rc neither will link. After I do link I often get no video connected message. What I do is link the AC and Rc then plugged my mobile device in. I think my video connection problem was caused my a loose connection. Anyone have similar issues?

Hmm. I haven't had a problem getting the app to connect. But I did have a problem using a cheap non OEM USB (Lightning) cable.

You didn't mention whether you're using an iOS or android device but I have a couple of aftermarket lightening (iOS) cables that I bought for shorter form factor that don't provide a reliable connection at times.

Reactions: eerie54
Hmm. I haven't had a problem getting the app to connect. But I did have a problem using a cheap non OEM USB (Lightning) cable.
I was using cable that came with the unit but I don't think it would hurt to purchase a better Cable
Also I've used both Android and Apple. The Apple was too small screen for my eyes

The only time I ever had problems with connection it turned out to be the cable end was not inserted all the way in. I don't use any special cables, just whatever I have laying around.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials