Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Stadium video of local high school

Super nice presentation of the stadium, were you contracted to do it or just did it for yourself? If not contracted, did you get permissions? I ask not to criticize but because I want to do a local high school field to and wonder how many hoops I'm going to have to jump through

Super nice presentation of the stadium, were you contracted to do it or just did it for yourself? If not contracted, did you get permissions? I ask not to criticize but because I want to do a local high school field to and wonder how many hoops I'm going to have to jump through
Thank you for the kind words!! No I didn’t get any permissions however, people know each other here so it’s not a big deal. Just asked a coach who was around and he told me not to crash and have fun lol

Is the area your wanting to film a public or private school?

“Technically” you are good if it’s public school since it’s your on public property per FAA guidelines. Some will argue with me on this but I am correct per some extremely reliable sources that I know personally. Just to be courteous obtain permission from someone

You would think City and State parks are also our public land, but here (Miami, FL) drones are prohibited in both, that's why I will have to go to the school an enquire I guess.

You would think City and State parks are also our public land, but here (Miami, FL) drones are prohibited in both, that's why I will have to go to the school an enquire I guess.
That is true. It’s a little different here but just run it by someone to make sure your in the clear. Rarely do people take issue with it

Well coordinated vid of a static view.
Thank you!! I’m embarrassed to say that I didn’t know what you meant until I looked it up lol. Still new to doing video but I’m learning to plan out my flights/filming more and it’s really helping out.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials