Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Speeded up clouds

Every editor should have a place to increase or decrease speed. Here's one I did a couple years ago in Idaho. I think it was about 3 hours of video that I scrunched down to 5 minutes In Filmora. The clouds/fog are over the Salmon River in White Bird Idaho.. That's a big house down to the left beside the clouds/fog.

Every editor should have a place to increase or decrease speed. Here's one I did a couple years ago in Idaho. I think it was about 3 hours of video that I scrunched down to 5 minutes In Filmora. The clouds/fog are over the Salmon River in White Bird Idaho.. That's a big house down to the left beside the clouds/fog.
One thing I am confused about : what is the benefit of the Hyper Lapse if everything can be done better and longer in Post . What am I missing. ?

Reactions: alex_markov
One thing I am confused about : what is the benefit of the Hyper Lapse if everything can be done better and longer in Post . What am I missing. ?
Except space saving, hyperlapse (and timelapse) has one huge advantage: since it is composed of photos, you have freedom to choose exposure time longer than possible in movie clip. In daylight conditions it ususaly doesn't matter a lot (can be used to achieve motion blur but it can be done in post production, too) but in the evening it gets really important. For instance moving car lights turn into nice trails and look better than series of scattered light points. Not mentioning lower ISO.

NICE! I have Filmora 10. What speed did you use?

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles