Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Some more footage from the beta firmware

I wonder if he has messed with the expo settings at all for yaw? I'm guessing not. They yaw is certainly better, but in this particular video it seems that the end of the yaw movement is a little "bouncy"...

To some degree yes, they have not tested this going fast but going at a slow steady pace it did adjust when low to the ground. That will be good for you Bama :) no more stuck in trees LOL

To some degree yes, they have not tested this going fast but going at a slow steady pace it did adjust when low to the ground. That will be good for you Bama :) no more stuck in trees LOL
Low and slow will be my motto....providing the bird still works.

Last edited:
Hey that is pretty good! I could work with this. Do you know if they slowed down the yaw on the waypoint turns?

This is from the XSP that Autel gave to one of the testers for the beta firmware. He was just basically flying distance in this one but you can see the smoother yaws also.

Looks like yaw is smother, is there a way to set yaw rate, sort of like camera tilt rake? Setting slower speed window and yaw rates would be helpful.

The statement on their Facebook page does say that yaw speed will be user adjustable .. ! :)

If you have the latest Starlink app, you can find the new yaw rate setup page under Advanced Settings. It looks like the attached. Unfortunately, until we get the new firmware, the adjustment does nothing...

Attachments

• IMG_0771.PNG
    IMG_0771.PNG
    130.8 KB · Views: 36
If you have the latest Starlink app, you can find the new yaw rate setup page under Advanced Settings. It looks like the attached. Unfortunately, until we get the new firmware, the adjustment does nothing...
I have the newest android starlink and that option is not there. It has not been for the last two updates. Which operating system you using?

I have the newest android starlink and that option is not there. It has not been for the last two updates. Which operating system you using?
IOS v2.0.3 - It's under Flight Control Settings / Advanced Settings / EXP.

Got a reply to the question about the android EXP not being there. The EXP setting shows up when it detects the new FW.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ