Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

So my first video posted to YouTube!

ebphoto

Reaction score
I know I made a ton of editing errors but I’m not used to all this yet. I filmed the sunset with my Evo I . Please check out my video!! Thank you!! BTW what are the rules about music? I purchased this song but wasn’t sure how to give credit or if it’s even “Legal” to use this song??
Thx...E.

I know I made a ton of editing errors but I’m not used to all this yet. I filmed the sunset with my Evo I . Please check out my video!! Thank you!! BTW what are the rules about music? I purchased this song but wasn’t sure how to give credit or if it’s even “Legal” to use this song??
Thx...E.
Trust me, that was better than my 1st vid.....

Reactions: ebphoto
Good job, and the music was great very relaxing, I give it ? ?

Thank you Butch, means a lot. I’m a complete newb to all this & editing drone footage is a challenge. I just wish I had captured some of the stuff other members have of all those beautiful places!!! Thanks again...E

Reactions: butch
Thx...E.
Looks like a nice place, does every neighborhood has its own pond or lake?
Loved that music with video very calming. These days I needed that thanks!

Yeah there’s a ton of water and trees around here!! I never realized how many little ponds and all the woods we had until I flew the drone! I have my pilots lic but I don’t remember seeing this much water! Probably too busy flying the plane & talking to atc to notice. Amazing stuff. Thx for the comments.

I am not expert but I would buy a set of filters ASAP! Even if you use the "Auto" setting on the video, NDPL type filters will enhance the colors on the ground & smooth the video as you turn. I was skeptical about filters until I tried them myself - you can immediately see the difference in both still shots & videos. Also I would "tilt" the gimbal down more so there is very little or no horizon visible. All that bright horizon does is darken the shot you are taking & obscure what is on the ground... IMHO...

I am not expert but I would buy a set of filters ASAP! Even if you use the "Auto" setting on the video, NDPL type filters will enhance the colors on the ground & smooth the video as you turn. I was skeptical about filters until I tried them myself - you can immediately see the difference in both still shots & videos. Also I would "tilt" the gimbal down more so there is very little or no horizon visible. All that bright horizon does is darken the shot you are taking & obscure what is on the ground... IMHO...
Yes I just got a set the other day and need to try them out. I also need to plan my shots out instead of just filming everything as I fly & then trying to cut stuff out etc. I’m not a filmmaker so it’s all new to me. Still fun though! Thx for the input Every bit helps!!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman