Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller Packing List - Found on Facebook Autel EVO/EVO 2 Owners Group - Posted by Randy Gresham

Quick start guide FYI I was told these should start shipping second week in June now pushed back a few weeks I should be in the first batch of the vendor I ordered from

Reactions: mshmovie
Quick start guide FYI I was told these should start shipping second week in June now pushed back a few weeks I should be in the first batch of the vendor I ordered from
Sounds great. I have no insight into batch allocation; I bought from B & H; they usually fulfill quickly. I'm looking forward to this controller a lot.

Reactions: Yodamaster623
Yea BH you never know they are reliable and always great service I’m sure it will be hard to get for a bit definitely looking forward to it as well and glad I pre ordered early and hopefully will have it in a few weeks

Reactions: mshmovie
Thank you for the Quick Start guide. Very fast read - I guess that's appropriate for a Quick Start guide. ?

Yea BH you never know they are reliable and always great service I’m sure it will be hard to get for a bit definitely looking forward to it as well and glad I pre ordered early and hopefully will have it in a few weeks
I enjoy my DJI Smart controller and this looks to be nicer; brighter, larger screen, native storage, better CPU (still not at the level of a flagship phone).

Autel also states it'll support future product.

I enjoy my DJI Smart controller and this looks to be nicer; brighter, larger screen, native storage, better CPU (still not at the level of a flagship phone).

Autel also states it'll support future product.
this looks way better than the my dji sc. the dji screen is too small and it's not as bright as one might think. plus there doesn't appear to be a signal strength advantage but probably a small loss. the dji sw is always late and it doesn't support all of my dji models (i.e. mini2). the play store is not very good either. hopefully the autel sc is everything this isn't.

I would say the dji sc has good support for the peripherals. hdmi, usb out, microsd, wifi, and bt seems to work exceptionally well.

this looks way better than the my dji sc. the dji screen is too small and it's not as bright as one might think. plus there doesn't appear to be a signal strength advantage but probably a small loss. the dji sw is always late and it doesn't support all of my dji models (i.e. mini2). the play store is not very good either. hopefully the autel sc is everything this isn't.

I would say the dji sc has good support for the peripherals. hdmi, usb out, microsd, wifi, and bt seems to work exceptionally well.
It's inexcusable that DJI doesn't support every Occusync 2 and 3 drone it makes with the smart controller; the Autel controller will present the first competition in this space (unless you consider Yuneec's wifi based Android controllers smart controllers, I don't consider Yuneec in this league and gave away mine).

You can install the Google Play Store framework on DJI's smart controller, but not all useful apps will work; e.g., Kittyhawk installs but won't run, B4UFly will - hit or miss.

I agree, DJI releases are delayed to the SC. Soon we'll see if Autel does better. If there aren't hardware oddities, they'll do great.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill