Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller not booting up

Edwin70

Reaction score
My Autel Smart Controller which I use to fly the Evo2 Pro is failing to boot up. Upon pressing and holding the power button, I see the 4 green LED's indicating the battery level, as well as the usual audible short beep. The fan turns on for approximately 3 seconds. Thereafter the whole unit powers off.
There is no indication of the display or the display back light turning on.
Last time I used it, (one week ago) the controller performed perfectly as it always does.

However today it failed. I have tried charging the controller again (although it is fully charged as per the green led battery indicator)

Has anyone got any ideas to try? or is their a safe mode boot up button sequence that may show some diagnostics?

My Autel Smart Controller which I use to fly the Evo2 Pro is failing to boot up. Upon pressing and holding the power button, I see the 4 green LED's indicating the battery level, as well as the usual audible short beep. The fan turns on for approximately 3 seconds. Thereafter the whole unit powers off.
There is no indication of the display or the display back light turning on.
Last time I used it, (one week ago) the controller performed perfectly as it always does.

However today it failed. I have tried charging the controller again (although it is fully charged as per the green led battery indicator)

Has anyone got any ideas to try? or is their a safe mode boot up button sequence that may show some diagnostics?
Is it a V1 or V2 Smart Controller?

Reactions: Edwin70
On my SC if you do a short press the lights will come on for a few seconds and you get a beep before it turns back off. I have to hold down the power button for a second or two for it to boot. Good Luck

the V2 smart controller with my Enterprise model is doing the exact same thing.
did you ever figure out the problem ?

Mine does the same v1sm v1evo2 won't boot after fully charged. Plug it back in boot it every thing works. Evan said send it back to them, but I didn't so I'll call em tomorrow also battery went bad 4 batterys 100 plus hours on each. guess try to buy new ones no place cheap but ain't gonna waste your time . Enjoying the bird.

Is it a V1 or V2 Smart Controller?
Mine wont stay booted up the autel comes up then goes out so i took the back cover off and unplugged the batt inside for 30 min then plugged back in and it booted up and i flew but avery couple of times it does the same thing but does come on after two or three boots.

Mine wont stay booted up the autel comes up then goes out so i took the back cover off and unplugged the batt inside for 30 min then plugged back in and it booted up and i flew but avery couple of times it does the same thing but does come on after two or three boots.
V1

V
hope i dont own a 1100$ soon to be brick!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58