Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller for EVO 2

The real puzzler is why Autel Robotics-- North American official importer, warranty provider, and repair center--doesn't put a stop to this preorders gaming. Smart Controller appears nowhere on the official AR website nor on their YouTube channel. All this speculation from independent dealers appears to be based upon the Chinese leak of a prototypical transmitter device that hasn't shown up as being submitted to the FCC for approval, or have FAA compliance with Remote ID. If it's actually priced at $1200 it'll be dead on arrival so it all seems counterproductive even if not counterfeit

yep basically that's how you do it. commonly known as side-loading like you do with an android phone. double-click on the apk, install it.....
Still will not load to my cs sick of trying first $250.00 takes it

Advantage of being loyal customer and great dealer.
I asked if he would be getting the smart controller. He gets back within the hours and tells me it will be available in about 2 weeks. Asks if I want one and I say yes. Job done. No need to outlay significant funds while I wait, and I know I’ll get my ha dos on the new controller as soon as it hits our shore.
Loyalty goes both ways with customer and suppliers.

Reactions: advexure
Congratulations are in order, Advexture, for your end run around the one heretofore official source of news, product announcements, and warranty support for the US, eg Autel Robotics of Bothell, WA. Still haven't heard or seen even a single peep of confirmation on the Smart Controller from them. Quite the coup d'etat

Congratulations are in order, Advexture, for your end run around the one heretofore official source of news, product announcements, and warranty support for the US, eg Autel Robotics of Bothell, WA. Still haven't heard or seen even a single peep of confirmation on the Smart Controller from them. Quite the coup d'etat
What’s your agenda mate? You seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time trying to discredit this announcement. I’m guessing you are being sarcastic in this post, but if I’m wrong then I apologise.
but....these controllers will be available around the world from many Autel suppliers, in the next few weeks. Why Autel is doing the publicity the way they are is strange, but not a reason to be bashing the people delivering the news here

OK it start's to load and about 30 sec App not installed come's up?
it's been awhile since I've done installation on c.s. but from what I remember, insert the micros card with one apk on it. when you open the file explorer, you see 2 files listed, correct? gotta choose the correct one to double-click on; choose the one that does not start with an "underscore." tell us more about your installation, how did it go?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58