Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sledding Feb 21st

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Finally got the video up on youtube. Seem youtube has indeed cut back on the size you can upload. My larger video (14 min.) would not finish uploading so I cut it back to just over 6 minutes and it uploaded just fine. 3610

Warmer days so I spent some time out riding the trails around my place. It was a fun day. Going to feel it in my bones later though ?

?Stop deleting your own threads!

Well that scared me. I was reading the thread while waiting for the traffic light to change, then the video started playing through my speakers. I started panicking, thinking something was wrong with my car...

Looks like great fun - but 6mins is more than enough without B-Roll, acrobatics or crashes! Pity you didn't have your drone follow you - or was it strapped to your head?

Reactions: Ansia
Looks like great fun - but 6mins is more than enough without B-Roll, acrobatics or crashes! Pity you didn't have your drone follow you - or was it strapped to your head?

My son and I used to do a lot of follow me flights a few years ago. They are not all that great in the winter as you have to deal with snow, cold and gray Skies that you lose sight of your drone very easily.
Just getting out on the sled is as much fun that I need anymore.

The head cam I used is a knock off Go-Pro called the Git2P. Acually is rated pretty high for a a cheap China knock off. I used to run it on one of my UAV's for a while. I did pretty good for what I paid for it.

Last edited:
I remember those days in Northern Wisconsin and again in the AIR FORCE in Northern Michigan! It was allot of fun. Couldn't get outside enough those days, even if the Temps were well below zero!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles