Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Skyreat ND Filters - 8k vs 6k different?

laheyjo

Reaction score
Website
www.joellaheyphotography.com
I watched a review and it recommended the Skyreat ND filters for the Evo II Pro (6k). I tried to find them on Amazon, and it says they're sold out but says there's a set for the 8k. They look different, so I'm curious, are they threaded differently, or would they work across the 2 camera modules?

I would wait till they’re back in stock. Got mine about 2 weeks ago and frankly they’re pretty great. Skyreat filters in general are a nice low cost solution. I have them for several quads.

I am new to using filters on a drone. I ordered and received my the Skyreat ND filters (set of 5) some time ago and am ready to try them out. On a sunny day which filter should I start out with? How do you know when you need to use a higher or lower number filter?

I watched a review and it recommended the Skyreat ND filters for the Evo II Pro (6k). I tried to find them on Amazon, and it says they're sold out but says there's a set for the 8k. They look different, so I'm curious, are they threaded differently, or would they work across the 2 camera modules?
You have to order directly from their site. It's the fastest way to get them!! Same price.

I am new to using filters on a drone. I ordered and received my the Skyreat ND filters (set of 5) some time ago and am ready to try them out. On a sunny day which filter should I start out with? How do you know when you need to use a higher or lower number filter?
A little trial-and-error works best. But, I am happy with ND16 on bright sunny days. As the light fades in the afternoon/evening, step down to ND8, ND4 and clear. You want ISO=100 and aperture to be near mid-range (f/5.6, f/6.3) for best results.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo