Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lite + VS Evo Pro 2 ND Filters

Duke56

Reaction score
So when ai orderd the Lite + with the premium bundle, in the description of what comes with the bundle, there was a picture of what now I know are the ND Filters that come with the bundle for the Lite +. However, in the description next to the picture, it said spare screws. So I ordered ND filters along with the Premium Bundle. Watching reviews on Youtube, they all said the premium bundle comes with a set of ND Filters, showing the case that is on the Autel website but described as "spare screws".

My order was already placed so I contacted Autel explaining the mixup. They immediately refunded me the cost of the additional ND Filters but I got the filters anyway. Package says Evo Pro 2 ND Filters. The question is, is the camera on the Lite + the same as on the Evo Pro 2?

Also does anybody know what the filter thread size is? I'm quite keen to get a 1000 ND for long exposures with the Lite+.

If anybody has had experience with that would love to hear your thoughts/experiences.

Cheers

So when ai orderd the Lite + with the premium bundle, in the description of what comes with the bundle, there was a picture of what now I know are the ND Filters that come with the bundle for the Lite +. However, in the description next to the picture, it said spare screws. So I ordered ND filters along with the Premium Bundle. Watching reviews on Youtube, they all said the premium bundle comes with a set of ND Filters, showing the case that is on the Autel website but described as "spare screws".

My order was already placed so I contacted Autel explaining the mixup. They immediately refunded me the cost of the additional ND Filters but I got the filters anyway. Package says Evo Pro 2 ND Filters. The question is, is the camera on the Lite + the same as on the Evo Pro 2?
Camera is not the same, but the filters fit the Lite +.

Are you the Ken Booth from the faceback Autel page? With 953 messages I'm guessing you are. You are incredibly attentive on facebook if that is correct, very impressive!
not sorry that's not me. i have no affiliation with autel and i don't participate in any other autel forum. maybe that's why i have a lot of activity here because i do really do facebook.

Maybe if your name is Ken you are naturally susceptible to flying Autel Drones :)

So are there any 3rd party VND filters that fit Lite+ ?

I do have the ND set comes with the bundle, but I prefer a VND.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy