Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Skyhawkz Customer Service

Taniwha67

Reaction score
I have seen a few posts on customer service from Autel Robotics and fortunately I have had nothing but excellent service so far.

Unfortunately my experience with one of their official dealers Skyhawkz.com has been a problem. I ordered a Live Deck 2 for a job, it was listed as in stock. After a week or so sent then a very polite email to follow up, heard nothing. Following week,another polite email, same thing nada. So far after two more weeks my fifth email was to request cancel. Still have not heard yet anything.

I did purchase via PayPal so they are going back to merchant to reverse. First time I have ever had to do that.

I began to think it was some scam but rechecked website, order and details and it’s all the official Autel dealer as per their site.

Hopefully I get my money back, anyone with any experience with this company let me know. Thanks

I have seen a few posts on customer service from Autel Robotics and fortunately I have had nothing but excellent service so far.

Unfortunately my experience with one of their official dealers Skyhawkz.com has been a problem. I ordered a Live Deck 2 for a job, it was listed as in stock. After a week or so sent then a very polite email to follow up, heard nothing. Following week,another polite email, same thing nada. So far after two more weeks my fifth email was to request cancel. Still have not heard yet anything.

I did purchase via PayPal so they are going back to merchant to reverse. First time I have ever had to do that.

I began to think it was some scam but rechecked website, order and details and it’s all the official Autel dealer as per their site.

Hopefully I get my money back, anyone with any experience with this company let me know. Thanks
If you filed a claim through PayPal for a product purchased but not received, they will refund you.

If you filed a claim through PayPal for a product purchased but not received, they will refund you.
And still after a month of no response from Skyhawkz.com on order status or cancellation request you are correct GFields that PayPal refunded me today.

I ordered a replacement through AutelPilot a few days ago and their communication was awesome and shipped it immediately with it arriving tomorrow. Just in time for job next weekend. All sorted

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gflys