Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Short Early Morning Flight

Nice Vid, we can see you have had lots of rain just looking at the wood debris intercepted before the dam, how do you find the new update so far..

Take Care

Norm

Yes lot of rain all spring and early part of July. Finally getting those long hot summer days :)

AS for the new firmware I like it a lot. Noty many flights on it yet but the ones I have had have been great. It is a totally different bird so it will take some getting used to.

Yes lot of rain all spring and early part of July. Finally getting those long hot summer days :)

AS for the new firmware I like it a lot. Noty many flights on it yet but the ones I have had have been great. It is a totally different bird so it will take some getting used to.
Last night, I took the Gator up to 10 ft and just let it sit there and think........
Very impressive. Almost Zero wiggling.
Makes you wonder when the final upgrade is released how improved it will be

Reactions: eerie54
Anywhere between 85-95 F with a humidex of 83.
Will not last long, come Aug. the nights start cooling off and the dew worms start to put on their long johns LOL

I didn't think it even got in the 90s up there. According to the forecast down here it's 92 with 56% humidity, which I don't believe. I just walked outside and it's HOT out there.

LOL, well the snow has melted and we have all the dogsleds put away. :) Yes it gets very hot up here. One summer it was over 100 F almost every day in May and June then rained for the rest of the summer LOL. We have a saying up here, we have two months of good fishing and 10 months of tough boating

Reactions: Wrsdas

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman