Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Shipping soon?

Philipandrews

Reaction score
I preordered my bird through B&H, got notification they charged my CC and sent me an email stating they sent my info to the vendor to drop ship the drone to me. Anyone else get this? Does that mean we will be getting them soon?

B&H sometimes use third party vendors that use their webpage to sell their products, like Amazon, Newegg, etc. You will be protected by B&H in case the vendor rdoesn't send you the drone.

I pre ordered the Evo 2 Pro rugged bundle from Autel pilot. They said it shipped April 14th. The last e mail said they are taking longer going thru customs. Then they mentioned sending from their USA warehouse..waiting email on that
Mike

I pre ordered the Evo 2 Pro rugged bundle from Autel pilot. They said it shipped April 14th. The last e mail said they are taking longer going thru customs. Then they mentioned sending from their USA warehouse..waiting email on that
Mike

Are you in the USA?

Yes. I am in Wisconsin. The last Email today stated late May on my delivery. They stated only EVO 2 8k is in USA warehouse.

Reactions: parkgt
The longer the delay the more things that might get fixed before you fly it.

Ordered my 6K pro through Wellbots back on April 7. Card was immediately charged. Every time I ask them for an update, they say it will only be two more weeks. I think they put me at the back of the line every time I ask! LOL! At this pace it may become a Christmas present!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DZNTS and PoqFFEMTP
Ordered my 6K pro through Wellbots back on April 7. Card was immediately charged. Every time I ask them for an update, they say it will only be two more weeks. I think they put me at the back of the line every time I ask! LOL! At this pace it may become a Christmas present!
I ordered mine from Empire Drone 3 weeks ago. He said that I was 3rd on the list. We shall see. I'll email him for an update tomorrow.

I preordered my bird through B&H, got notification they charged my CC and sent me an email stating they sent my info to the vendor to drop ship the drone to me. Anyone else get this? Does that mean we will be getting them soon?

I pre ordered the 6k bundle from B and H also....on 4-30 they emailed and said:"The following item(s) will be shipped directly to you by the manufacturer/distributor."
To me this doesnt sound like a third party...but, there has been no further comunications as of yet.
Has anyone started to recieve any rugged bundles yet? (8k or 6k)

I also ordered the Pro bundle thru Autel pilot, last info I received they said late may. I replied and asked would I get a tracking # around the 3rd week in May.He said it would be before that. That is the latest..

I also ordered the Pro bundle thru Autel pilot, last info I received they said late may. I replied and asked would I get a tracking # around the 3rd week in May.He said it would be before that. That is the latest..
Empire Drone told me yesterday that they were expecting shipments in this week and should be shipping them to customers next week.
I'm not holding my breath but at least it's something. ?

Are people buying the revised bundle primarily to get the extra battery or the hard case? I usually prefer to travel with mine in a backpack; so I am not sure that the bundle is that great a deal for backpack users.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celso