Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 tracks

Reactions: KentA
Greetings everyone!

I hope you're all having a good week. I've been super busy writing scripts, but I did manage to get some new tracks done for you:

On the Fantasy 7 page:
"Fantasy World Menu" (Looping)
"Fantasy World Menu 2" (Looping)
Fantasy music 7 | Soundimage.org

On the Puzzle Music 2 page:
"Frosty Puzzler" (Looping)
"Frosty Puzzler_v001" (Looping)
"Bounce Light" (Looping)
"Bounce Light 2" (Looping)
Puzzle Music 2 | Soundimage.org

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

It was a very hectic week with the holiday and such, but I did manage to create a few new tracks for you:

On the Action 2 page:
"Desert Mayhem" (Looping)
action 2 | Soundimage.org

On the Dark/Ominous page:
"Something Freaky This Way Comes" (Looping)
"More Freaky Things This Way Come" (Looping)
Dark / Ominous | Soundimage.org

On the Funny 4 page:
"Sneaky Sneaky" (Lopping)
Funny 4 | Soundimage.org

And on the Horror/Surreal page:
"Bells of Weirdness"
Horror Music | Soundimage.org

Have a good week!

Reactions: RJ_Make
Hi everyone,

Here are this week's new free tracks:

On the Events/Travel 2 page, here's one for my drone pilot friends:
"Dreaming at Altitude"
Events/Travel 2 | Soundimage.org

On the Funny 4 page, we have:
"Galactic Cranks" (Lopping)
"Space Chickens from the 70s" (Looping)
Funny 4 | Soundimage.org

On the Sci-Fi 6 page:
"Sci-Fi Trance" (Looping)
Sci-Fi 6 | Soundimage.org

And on the City/Urban 2 page:
"Streets of Desperation"
city urban 2 | Soundimage.org

Please feel free to share my work with anyone who might it useful! :)

I just spent about 15 minutes listening to track after track, skipping around. Cool stuff man! Thank you Eric!

Oh, when it says "looping", how do I make it loop? I hope everyone else doesn't know how to do it - so I don't feel too dumb . . . :D

I just spent about 15 minutes listening to track after track, skipping around. Cool stuff man! Thank you Eric!

Oh, when it says "looping", how do I make it loop? I hope everyone else doesn't know how to do it - so I don't feel too dumb . . . :D

Hey Tommy, you're very welcome! Looping tracks are designed such that the end of a track blends seamlessly with its beginning so it can be played over and over again (usually in video games.) But you can use them in videos as well. If you want tracks to loop, simply place the same music clip end to end with itself in the timeline of your editing software. Make sure they are perfectly adjoined with no gap or overlap.

If you like a looping track but just want to play it once, you'll need to insert a fade in at the start of the track and a fade out at the end. Or have it cross-fade into another clip.

I hope that helps!

Hi everyone,

I've created over 1000 tracks of music and sound effects that you are welcome to use in your videos. It's all original...all my own work. All I ask is to be attributed as indicated on my homepage:

Soundimage.org

I'm a huge fan of aerial videos so it's always a treat when I hear my music in them!
smile.gif

Anyhow, I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and always appreciated.

All the best,
Eric
Thanks, Eric

Many thanks, I wish I could use your tracks as of now but my drone has been parked for most of this winter because it is frigid up here in Canada, but I can't wait for the warmer
temps slowly coming back and with your fine video music.

Reactions: Wolfie X
Many thanks, I wish I could use your tracks as of now but my drone has been parked for most of this winter because it is frigid up here in Canada, but I can't wait for the warmer
temps slowly coming back and with your fine video music.

You're very welcome...I'm looking forward to seeing your videos! :)

Reactions: Wolfie X
Great job Eric!
Thanks for sharing your gifts with us, although I am the rookie here, I hope to provide a video here soon. Not only are your samples good, but your imagination with every clip is inspirational . Hopefully one day I can try to match your idea to flight
Thanks in advance

Great job Eric!
Thanks for sharing your gifts with us, although I am the rookie here, I hope to provide a video here soon. Not only are your samples good, but your imagination with every clip is inspirational . Hopefully one day I can try to match your idea to flight
Thanks in advance

You're very welcome...I'm looking forward to seeing your videos! :)

Hi everyone,

I've created over 1000 tracks of music and sound effects that you are welcome to use in your videos. It's all original...all my own work. All I ask is to be attributed as indicated on my homepage:

Soundimage.org

I'm a huge fan of aerial videos so it's always a treat when I hear my music in them!
smile.gif

Anyhow, I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and always appreciated.

All the best,
Eric

I will try and use some of your cut's in my videos. If I do I will post it as your music

Hi everyone,

Soundimage.org

smile.gif

All the best,
Eric

Why is it not a "secure" site?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310