Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Serial no error when registering

hoffy

Reaction score
Hello from a new member and newbie to the world of drones.
I received my new Evo Lite plus last week and have flown it just once so far as the weather hasn't been the best.

My question relates to a silly mistake I made when registering the drone with Autel.
I used the wrong number from the back of the packing box as the Serial no of the drone. The Autel webpage accepted it as a valid number, but it is different from the correct number which is displayed in the Autel sky app, which agrees with the number I should have used from the packing box.

The drone still operates as it should but I cannot the "Device Management" section in the Sky App.

Does anyone know how I can change the serial no with Autel to the correct one?

Thanks in advance
Graeme

Hello from a new member and newbie to the world of drones.
I received my new Evo Lite plus last week and have flown it just once so far as the weather hasn't been the best.

My question relates to a silly mistake I made when registering the drone with Autel.
I used the wrong number from the back of the packing box as the Serial no of the drone. The Autel webpage accepted it as a valid number, but it is different from the correct number which is displayed in the Autel sky app, which agrees with the number I should have used from the packing box.

The drone still operates as it should but I cannot the "Device Management" section in the Sky App.

Does anyone know how I can change the serial no with Autel to the correct one?

Thanks in advance
Graeme
I tried to use the aircraft serial number and the app told me it was not valid. I used the serial number from the box and it worked. I think you will be just fine with the box serial number, because it encompasses the bundle you purchased.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja