Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SC gimbal does not work.

You mean the gimbal tilt wheel? Make sure you have updated the firmware on your SC unit as this was occurring on brand new units that were not running the latest firmware. Also check your button customization settings to be sure the wheel is set for gimbal tilt.

You mean the gimbal tilt wheel? Make sure you have updated the firmware on your SC unit as this was occurring on brand new units that were not running the latest firmware. Also check your button customization settings to be sure the wheel is set for gimbal tilt.
You have to update the UAV firmware OTA or it won't work! Ask me how I know! Do not update the firmware by sd card or you will be in the same boat.

You have to update the UAV firmware OTA or it won't work! Ask me how I know! Do not update the firmware by sd card or you will be in the same boat.
Thanks for the clarification, @rgold1963. Yes, over the air update (OTA). For those not familiar with what this means, conduct the firmware update from the prompt or settings menu on the device when connected to wifi instead of downloading the firmware to a micro SD and updating the "manual" way.

It says no update needed. I ll see if it set correct if i can find that setting

Does anyone have nfo on doing the Factory reset?
I did a factory reset on mine after it failed to connect to the internet through my wireless network and I couldn't find another solution. It was identical after the reset as when I first opened it and turned it on. In other words, the factory reset accomplished nothing. All of my problems stemmed from not being able to update the drone firmware version. Once I was able to do that, everything seems to be working as it should. If you do the reset, follow the steps on the YT video on software updating exactly and be sure to do the UAV firmware over the air rather than through an sd card.

Reactions: advexure

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg