Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sandringham Yacht Club - Victoria Australia

cokeaddict

Reaction score
We had a meeting with other group members here is Victoria Australia to play with our birds while watching a sunset. We had up to 12 birds up in the air at 1 time and things got interesting but no incidents happened. We all stayed in communication with each other as to our intention at any given time. It opened our eyes as to things to be aware of which we would not usually think of. Was a great evening and met some fantastic people.
Here is the video of some of the evenings events, lots of drones in the footage. The Submarine is a WW1 sub that was originally used as a wind break.

I am the Only XSP in the group (they are not well known down under YET), The DJI boys love it
Hope you like it.

Brian, I pretty much used heaps of setting changes mate, it was sunset time, light was changing all the time so had to keep turning the wheel up/down ISO and fps. Got most of the colours from cyberlink PD 15 editing. in 1 part i had to go to ISO 1600 - that looked bad on screen but editing made it ok ( I'd never use it again though) not worth all that work editing.

Reactions: brian bwin

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d