Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

RTSP streaming stutters

pedals2paddles

Reaction score
Who here has used the live RTSP streaming function in the Autel Explorer app? I'm streaming to an Ant-Media RTSP sever running on a cloud server. The stream bitrate and FPS seems to wildly fluctuate up and down. And the down fluctuations are the problem. It will crap out for seemingly no reason, then come back for seemingly no reason. It's never stable. Not sure where to start troubeshooting. Or is this just status normal piece of crap functionality?

Who here has used the live RTSP streaming function in the Autel Explorer app? I'm streaming to an Ant-Media RTSP sever running on a cloud server. The stream bitrate and FPS seems to wildly fluctuate up and down. And the down fluctuations are the problem. It will crap out for seemingly no reason, then come back for seemingly no reason. It's never stable. Not sure where to start troubeshooting. Or is this just status normal piece of crap functionality?
TRY HERE: Problem Feedback-Autel Robotics Enterprise Drone, Quadcopter & UAV for Sale | Leader in Drones
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: EBERLS
Copying and pasting this into every post on the forum to jack your post count up is not being helpful. If we wanted to ask Autel, we wouldn't be posting here to begin with. Please stop wasting people's time with this. We all know their customer support sucks.
It is the only way of documenting the problem with them. They don't read this forum, obviously. I want everyone to bug them re: problems in this new area on their "new"' website. Are you now the admin for this forum?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan