Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

RTH Option, Anyone find it?

iflyvideo

Reaction score
As the title says anyone find the option, or has it not been implemented in the latest app update? In firmware update 2.6.22 it says
  • - Added an option to RTH when the aircraft disconnects- I hope the default is on LOL, because I couldn't find it in the app anywhere

As the title says anyone find the option, or has it not been implemented in the latest app update? In firmware update 2.6.22 it says
  • - Added an option to RTH when the aircraft disconnects- I hope the default is on LOL, because I couldn't find it in the app anywhere
Believe that's a option in "Missions"

Reactions: tomrink550
Thanks for the video but I was asking a question pertaining to the update and an added option. I'm thinking there were a few that didn't want it to return to home upon a disconnect probably because of a remote launch or where returning to home may be obstructed, so Autel added a switch to simply disable that feature. I was asking if anyone found the option. Question was based off of the post for firmware update 2.6.22 and the bullet of added options in which I posted the one focused on above :)

There's a new video out that talks about 2.6.22 firmware updates. You can see it at this timestamp when he's talking about the mission updates

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles