Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Rolling The Smoke On Some Bacon

Gooooly, Can we ban this guy for torture?? Oh thats right, he's the Moderator.
I got a side of beef hanging in the cooler for a couple weeks, but in honesty it don't even compare.
butch

Reactions: Ansia
Gooooly, Can we ban this guy for torture?? Oh thats right, he's the Moderator.
I got a side of beef hanging in the cooler for a couple weeks, but in honesty it don't even compare.
butch
LOL, I thought about it, but the ban option has been removed on his account. ?

I have to stop off at the butcher shop where I buy the pork bellies from as this is all spoken for already and its not even cut up yet. LOL

Well I have the bacon, the tomato's and the bread. I never planted lettuce but they say there is a wild lettuce that grows around here. Not sure If I would try it. Maybe if I was trying to survive out in the wild but hell the grocery store is just down the street :p

Now he has gone too far, he can't be banned maybe impeeched......???

• Haha
We got our first taste of Canadian air the other day and I thought I could smell something cooking.
?;) ?‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
With the colder weather it really is not great to use my smokers any more. Yes it can be done but being electric smokers they take longer to heat so I have moved on to stocking up on what I was brought up on. I am Ukrainian and ate a lot of Ukrainian food as my family is from Ukrain. Lately I been making a Ukrainian dish Varenyky it is also known as pyrohy, perogies or potato dumplings. Cheesy potato filling surrounded by a tender, almost non-existent, dough that melts in your mouth. My recipe is no where near what I remember my moms to be but close. 7 dozen made and in the freezer :)

2019-11-28 09.17.53.jpg

2019-10-28 12.47.08.jpg

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58