Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Registration Help

So, this issue must have happened to you too. You called Autel and that is how you found this out?

I bought my drone from B&H. They said I could talk with Autel or just send the product back to them and they would send out a new one. (Not refurbished either) Because I have been losing faith in Autel customer service I went with the option to return the "defective" product and get a new one, since it was within the 30 days return policy period. If Autel made a "customer community" announcement it could have saved everyone from the exchange procedure.

Thanks!

So, this issue must have happened to you too. You called Autel and that is how you found this out?

I bought my drone from B&H. They said I could talk with Autel or just send the product back to them and they would send out a new one. (Not refurbished either) Because I have been losing faith in Autel customer service I went with the option to return the "defective" product and get a new one, since it was within the 30 days return policy period. If Autel made a "customer community" announcement it could have saved everyone from the exchange procedure.

Thanks!
When it happened to me, the dealer i got it from did not even know as well, i messaged Ken who told me about it. He knows everything that needs to be known about these drones. I advised my dealer as well about the bug so that he could pass it on to his other customers.

Good Man. I may do the same with B & H.
I would hope Autel (Ken) has already done this. But who knows?

You and I should work for Autel and get them on track with exceptional customer service. :)

Got the new update for the Lite+ today. The app does display the RID Serial # beginning with LTO9... but the FAA still says it's not a valid serial #. :( I guess we wait for another update either from Autel or the FAA on this one in the event it's a database sync issue.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials