Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Red Rock National Conervation

MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I pray all is well with you and your loved ones!!!
Here is a couple short videos of our recent date day w/wife visit to Red Rock National Conservation area. It is one of the very few national parks where it is legal to fly. Enjoy!

Filmed in LOG at1080p 60fps. Edited in Filmora9, LUT is from OriginaldoBo.

Hello everyone,
I pray all is well with you and your loved ones!!!
Here is a couple short videos of our recent date day w/wife visit to Red Rock National Conservation area. It is one of the very few national parks where it is legal to fly. Enjoy!

Filmed in LOG at1080p 60fps. Edited in Filmora9, LUT is from OriginaldoBo.

Excuse my ignorance, I been flying my drones for fun for a long time and now I want to start experimenting with photography. What is a LUT?

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Wow! Beautiful terrain, very impressive I’ve always enjoyed this type of desert terrain.

During this adventures trip, did you see any signs of Native America villages or area’s Native Americans may have lived while hiking. Mortar holes, pictographs, etc?

Thanks for sharing,
Paul

Excuse my ignorance, I been flying my drones for fun for a long time and now I want to start experimenting with photography. What is a LUT?

So LUT's are used in color grading, especially when RAW or LOG files are used.

This might help.

Reactions: Andrzej
Wow! Beautiful terrain, very impressive I’ve always enjoyed this type of desert terrain.

During this adventures trip, did you see any signs of Native America villages or area’s Native Americans may have lived while hiking. Mortar holes, pictographs, etc?

Thanks for sharing,
Paul

T

Thanks for sharing,
Paul

You know we have lived here in Las Vegas for 18 years and I have never gone off the beaten path more than a few hundred yards. I do not know if there is any signs of native American cultures in this particular location. We have the Hualapai and Havasupai Nations here close to Las Vegas.

Mitchell,
really nice shots. I flew a Mavic Pro there a few years ago, but would really like to get my Evo II back there. I love how quiet it is back there away from all the noise and commotion of Las Vegas.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller