Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Real talk

Bouncer254

Reaction score
So, my trusty EVO 1 had an anomaly on take off and suddenly crashed at about ten feet off the ground. After years of solid service, the right rear arm snapped off at the body. The folding knuckle, on the buddy completely separated and after some epoxy experimentation, I have come to the conclusion that I will need to replace the main body in order for this to fly again. Am I biting off more than I should? Will replacing the body and painstakingly reassembling get it airborne again? Let me know your thoughts.

So, my trusty EVO 1 had an anomaly on take off and suddenly crashed at about ten feet off the ground. After years of solid service, the right rear arm snapped off at the body. The folding knuckle, on the buddy completely separated and after some epoxy experimentation, I have come to the conclusion that I will need to replace the main body in order for this to fly again. Am I biting off more than I should? Will replacing the body and painstakingly reassembling get it airborne again? Let me know your thoughts.
What caused the anomaly would be my first concern. All that repair effort only to have a repeat would be disappointing.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo