Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Question

DavidRoss

Reaction score
Have a Question ,Just starting out here. I have the Evo 1 ,and was wondering what Version of explorer app do I get? Someone was saying get an Older version because some bugs are on the new one? I'm ready to download the new V 1.5.8 firmware Also .

Last edited:
I currently have the latest firmware and I'm running the latest Explorer Betaspo. I have mo issues. I use a Samsung Galaxy S8 flagship phone, which is 100% compatible with the app. That being said, if you experience problems with the Beta app, you should use the last stable version, still available at auteldrones.com. As for the firmware, you can go ahead and do it if you like. It will fly fine.

I currently have the latest firmware and I'm running the latest Explorer Betaspo. I have mo issues. I use a Samsung Galaxy S8 flagship phone, which is 100% compatible with the app. That being said, if you experience problems with the Beta app, you should use the last stable version, still available at auteldrones.com. As for the firmware, you can go ahead and do it if you like. It will fly fine.
Do you have the issue of after already completed the firmware update, now it is asking if you want to update again and again the firmware, non stop.

Ok thanks, I'll be putting on the Latest Version also V1..5..8
Also the AutelExplorer 1.0.1.45_apk File

Do you have the issue of after already completed the firmware update, now it is asking if you want to update again and again the firmware, non stop.
[/QUOTE.
I personally havent done either yet. But if i was you Id call Autel and ask whats up with TAT.

It showed only once in the middle of a flight, but I haven't been able to reproduce it. I did install the 1.5.8 while it was on beta.

Reactions: macoman
Ok thanks, I'll be putting on the Latest Version also V1..5..8
Also the AutelExplorer 1.0.1.45_apk File
Ansia, thanks for your Help. I did down loaded both files without any issues, and did 3 batteries also.

Reactions: Ansia
[/QUOTE
Ansia, would you know if this would work for the Evo 1 Transmitter ?
FS Labs PGYTECH Mavic/Spark Tablet Mount (Holder)

It won't work. That adapter was designed for the Mavic Air/ Mavic Pro / Spark controllers.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celso