Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Purchased My EVO Today ! ! !

Enlightenonq

Reaction score
Well finally pulled the plug and purchased the Evo and On-The Go Bundle, added the hard case and some extra blades. So I'm back in with a drone. Been Droneless since November when I let my Yuneec Typhoon-H go (just too big, needed to downsize).

So i'm all stoked to get back into the air and have fun.

Reactions: Nightbat2
Well finally pulled the plug and purchased the Evo and On-The Go Bundle, added the hard case and some extra blades. So I'm back in with a drone. Been Droneless since November when I let my Yuneec Typhoon-H go (just too big, needed to downsize).

So i'm all stoked to get back into the air and have fun.
Congrats fellow Evo brother, I hope it gives you hours of flying enjoyment! You'll love that hardcase too. (Hopefully you won't need the extra blades)

Congrats fellow Evo brother, I hope it gives you hours of flying enjoyment! You'll love that hardcase too. (Hopefully you won't need the extra blades)

Ditto as you won't regret it. No use posting at this time, he must be flying galore.;)

Nice! Just got my hard-case bundle last Friday, and had some amazing flights over the weekend. You're going to love it.

Have fun with it. It is a different bird than the H, but still fun as all get out.

Thank you..... Amazon delivering tomorrow. One Day Delivery. Ohhhhhh can't wait.

As someone with an H and an Evo, the hardest thing to get used to is how touchy the controls are, especially when yawing. It is the biggest complaint I have about it is that the Yaw control isn't as granular as with some other craft and is really touchy.

Reactions: jafemu1
As someone with an H and an Evo, the hardest thing to get used to is how touchy the controls are, especially when yawing. It is the biggest complaint I have about it is that the Yaw control isn't as granular as with some other craft and is really touchy.

I agree it is touchy but isn't it something that is adjustable ? I wanted to verify this but our temps up to now is simply too
nippy but in a couple days it supposed to warm up some.

I agree it is touchy but isn't it something that is adjustable ? I wanted to verify this but our temps up to now is simply too
nippy but in a couple days it supposed to warm up some.

It is adjustable on an S-Curve in settings. I prefer DJI's adjustment method. I haven't gotten it to where I want it I just fly differently in that regard with the Evo. Don't get me wrong, it is my fave drone by far, but it is one thing that bothers me.

Reactions: Normex
I was able to dampen the yaw pretty well with the EXP setting. You don't have a huge amount of adjustment room, but I got it about perfect for filming smooth pans and that's all i was really worried about.

Dampening, or the inability to dampen the EVO’s yaw and gimbal jerks is my biggest complaint. You can dial it down, but it’s still not enough.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunsky