Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problem getting Video Link with Star Link

amctr

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting the Starlink App to obtain or maintain a Video Link with my XStar and Remote. I have reported this issue previously to Autel Support and followed their suggestions which included deleting and re-installing the app on both my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, which is the primary device I am using, and my ipad. I have been using new USB cords, so I know I should be getting a good connection. I believe it may be a bad USB port connection on my remote. Sometimes it connects and then shortly after takeoff it disconnects with a message that says "app disconnected"

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks for any ideas!
Rick

I am having trouble getting the Starlink App to obtain or maintain a Video Link with my XStar and Remote. I have reported this issue previously to Autel Support and followed their suggestions which included deleting and re-installing the app on both my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, which is the primary device I am using, and my ipad. I have been using new USB cords, so I know I should be getting a good connection. I believe it may be a bad USB port connection on my remote. Sometimes it connects and then shortly after takeoff it disconnects with a message that says "app disconnected"

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks for any ideas!
Rick

I’ve had problems with the iOS lightening connection on more than a few different cables but your problem may be deeper if it happens on both of your devices.....android & iOS. Maybe try some contact cleaner on the ports? Hope you get it figured out.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34