Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

Nice. Looks like you've had a good year for hay. How many acres you working?
Around 100 give or take. It's an ok year, not great. Rainfall is an issue this year but I go with the flow and deal with it. 95% of it is pre sold anyway. One customer buys everything I make no matter how many. 5% goes in my barn to feed the cattle. I had them on DDG (not Duckduckgo) either, until the local e-plant closed so I'll need to adjust for that this year.

Reactions: Goober
Not a care in the world for these guys. Mission Island marsh is a park\conservation area along the Lake Superior shore line in Thunder Bay. So many deer they have bi-laws not to feed them or you get fined. People don't care and population just keeps getting larger to the point they now have open season one them with Bows in certain parts of the city. These big boys will be in someones freezer come fall time :)

City Deer.jpg

... population just keeps getting larger to the point they now have open season...

We were keeping the youngest grandson yesterday. We had to wait for a meeting at the wife's office in a small business park. There is a grass field next to the office with a small hill that the kids like to play on. I was at the bottom, he was at the top, not more than 50-60 feet away. Suddenly a doe and her fawn rounded the hill, saw us and hesitated a moment. I called to Liam, not out of fear, but to get him to turn around. The doe took off shot the gap between us with the fawn on her heels. Liam kept studying the flower he had found... :rolleyes:

These big boys will be in someones freezer come fall time :)

Here in NC, the deer (and human) population continues to grow. I've seen countless carcasses of does and fawns on the roadside. Vehicle collisions are all too frequent. If you've ever hit one, you'll wish it was in the freezer instead! I don't hunt any longer, but support all my friends and relatives who do.

Frosty morning in Kakabeka Falls

9PxQf59.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuvNtiTTays