Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

WOW ....... Love it!
Thanks!
Hmm, just noticed that I posted the pic as an attachment.. so stupid :rolleyes:
Anyway, that morning I installed the new Beta update (for cold weather problems) and mainly just tested if it would cause any other problems on the Lite Plus. All went well and I'm so far very happy with that drone. I get pretty much full performance in cold weather (I try not to fly it in cooler than -30 C ) and so far never any problems with ice fog etc either. Sometimes the drone is covered with a layer of thin ice crystals.

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography
Thanks!
Hmm, just noticed that I posted the pic as an attachment.. so stupid :rolleyes:
Anyway, that morning I installed the new Beta update (for cold weather problems) and mainly just tested if it would cause any other problems on the Lite Plus. All went well and I'm so far very happy with that drone. I get pretty much full performance in cold weather (I try not to fly it in cooler than -30 C ) and so far never any problems with ice fog etc either. Sometimes the drone is covered with a layer of thin ice crystals.
..ice crystals, we dont get a whole lot of those in Australia, although, I could if I tried harder ..lol.
Not sure I could, even then see that sort of image.
Its great to see what others are seeing from around the world.

EVO II view, Stillwater Minnesota looking east towards Houlton Wisconsin. Historic Lift Bridge casting shadows on a Frozen St Croix River December 26th 2022 during a candle light vigil.
Fk88ar4WYAA3U-5

Attachments

• StillwaterVigilEve_122622_0059crpaw.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 2
morning rainbow, I was going to use my new Autel EVO II Pro RTK v2 with smart controller to take some images, but had to get to work.

besides, I'm still a UAV rookie !

Attachments

• IMG_20221230_073432664_HDR-PANO.jpg
    IMG_20221230_073432664_HDR-PANO.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: GeekOnTheWing
I was flying up in Petersburg Alaska with 10 degrees and freezing fog. The Evo 2 did ok, but came down with ice on the blades

View attachment 15746
Wow !!! What a beautiful pic ! I believe you could sell that to any company/manufacture that has anything to do with Alaska.

I'm amazed, great pic to frame

Just showing off my new girlfriend. I love redheads! Last month I picked up this barely used Lite+ on eBay for $750. Everything was like new and none of the 3 batteries had more than 6 cycles on it. He wasn't clear why he was selling it, but I absolutely love this thing. I have a few other cheap GPS drones; one with a gimbal and one without. While they were fun to fly and learn to pilot on, this was a big step up. I'll probably be the next guy on eBay selling a used drone or two. This Lite+ is the only one that I want to fly.

Photo taken with a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra using the 3X lens. It takes pretty nice low light photos as well.

20230305_175505b.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58