Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Possible mission planning

Reaction score
Hello,
Who uses Evo RTK?
What are the possible ways of mission planning?

Can I import 3rd party missions?

Is runner mission possible?

Been trying to figure that out myself. I can't find an actual mission file on the smart controller. Would be nice to use Carlson Survey mission planner file as it can be more accurate than the google earth image Explorer uses.

Copied this here from another thread...

Got it to work! Found advice from another thread about opening google earth pro, creating a polygon, saving polygon as a kml file, copy to thumb drive, copy to explorer and mission opened as polygon mission. Was able to edit as needed.

Thanks all
John

Genuine question, why is the built-in mission planner not enough? What kind of missions are you flying so that you need this workflow?

Current images. We are working on an as built at a high school campus that is not shown on Google earth. Our survey is tied into nad83 grid so we can create an accurate polygon of the mission we need flown. Now we can export that to google as kmz and then recreate in google and export as kml. Done!

Most of the campus we flew using Mission Planner as is, but the building itself is very intricate and we wanted to fly a more accurate structure mission just around the building.

Reactions: DanielD
All,

I too would like to be able to mission plan using my computer and mouse so that I can be more accurate and precise. Also, I would like to be able to re-orient the flight tracks for polygon missions like you can for rectangular ones. My flights are usually along beaches which are long and narrow. My tracks fly onshore to offshore when I would prefer it to fly along the beach to limit the number of times it has to pause and turn.

Does anyone know of a way to reorient a polygon flight path?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials