Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Please watch and read and comment

And why the heck is it only 360p quality, even on YouTube?!?!?!

Sometimes it takes youtube a while to render the video to the higher resolution. Did you upload directly to youtube or use a program to upload with?

Directly from the microSD card to youtube via my win10 laptop

And why is it so herky-jerky when panning left-right, up/down??? Not fluid at all.

Now, this one was filmed with the P3S...notice the similarities? Me neither...

So what is wrong with the xsp? Is it the clear lens cover that screws on the lens barrel end? Would one of the Neewer filters remove it? I'll try tomorrow when it is light out but if this is an issue with the camera and/or FW, I need to know so I can send it back for a replacement/repair.

Opinions/ideas???

Also, I saw some slight jello effect in the xsp video. This sure isn't ready for prime time in my opinion. Pics are blue-ish as well...Aerial View (9).JPG

If I take my videos/pics straight from the SD card onto YouTube I get poor quality.

Even when viewing them straight from the SD card on my Win10 computer the quality is poor.

If I process them thru Movie Maker, then save them to my Win10 in the recommended resolution, then upload them to YouTube or view them the quality is excellent.

I can't technically tell you why.

Have you updated to the new beta firmware? Yaw is much better in the new firmware; also, the new firmware adds an adjustment to yaw speed. There has always been an adjustment available on camera tilt rate.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials